the REAL paarthurnax dilemma

marsmemesky

So I'm just gonna come out and say it - I want a mod that allows me to marry Paarthurnax. And Odahviing. And Durnehviir. And pretty much any of the Dragonborn's badass dragon buddies that you acquire throughout the game. It doesn't need to be fancy, doesn't even need to be voice acted (but strung together dialogue would be ace,) I'd honestly just like a mod that allows me to marry dragons, maybe with some reworking of the marriage dialogue to keep it in character! Paarthurnax is such a sweet old dragon and deserves lots of love!

Along with that? A mod that makes dragons non-hostile for the most part after the main quest would be great too! I honestly figured that maybe someone might have created it already for immersion purposes and continuation of and consistency in the storyline, but I've looked and there don't seem to be any that make that so! Take what creative liberties you will, but I think it'd be super dope to be able to keep dragons around without having to kill them.

So I'm just gonna come out and say it - I want a mod that allows me to marry Paarthurnax. And Odahviing. And Durnehviir. And pretty much any of the Dragonborn's badass dragon buddies that you acquire throughout the game. It doesn't need to be fancy, doesn't even need to be voice acted (but strung together dialogue would be ace,) I'd honestly just like a mod that allows me to marry dragons, maybe with some reworking of the marriage dialogue to keep it in character! Paarthurnax is such a sweet old dragon and deserves lots of love!

Along with that? A mod that makes dragons non-hostile for the most part after the main quest would be great too! I honestly figured that maybe someone might have created it already for immersion purposes and continuation of and consistency in the storyline, but I've looked and there don't seem to be any that make that so! Take what creative liberties you will, but I think it'd be super dope to be able to keep dragons around without having to kill them.

Not sure about the marriage thing (lol) but I know you can make dragons non-hostile via console commands. You just need to add yourself to their in game faction.

Speaking of which, You might be able to make them marriage material by adding them to the marriage faction (but I'm not certain of this. Never tried and I know there are limits to that particular faction).