• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

N0odle1

N0odle1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, since yesterday evening I'm getting an extremely slow Download from nexus.
I have tested other downloads (such as steam and random files from my cloud drive) and these work just fine. I normally have a DL speed of 5mbps on average, and now I have below 100kbps, but only when downloading from nexus.

I'm in Germany

IPv4: 91.7.208.56

IPv6: 2003:85:ed1d:c351:e592:d0ba:47eb:cc2e

Pinging to files.nexus-cdn.com gives me an average of 90ms.

I'm downloading via Vortex, but the URL seems to be https://supporter-fi...rip=91.7.208.56

Downloading one of your sample files gives me the exact same dl rate as via vortex.

If you could help me that would be fantastic.

Arceinne

Arceinne

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Same here. Also it's not just through Vortex; it affects manual download as well.

CodeNamed1

CodeNamed1

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Same I should be getting 2 MB/s but I got something like 500 kbps ?? What's wrong Nexus`?

Edit: and yes I am talking about Manual download

Edited by CodeNamed1, 08 November 2018 - 05:28 PM.

SirSalami

SirSalami

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 4,878 posts

Thank you for the info so-far and apologies for the slow speeds you seem to be having. Arceinne, CodeNamed1, and others who may be having issue: if you could please review the following FAQ and provide any information it details here in this thread, that may be helpful for our system admins. https://help.nexusmo...s-what-can-i-do

Fyrcynn

Fyrcynn

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Getting a download speed of 2-300 kb/s at most, but it dived into the 60s at times even. I live in Hungary and I get an average of 203 ms when pinging the server in your FAQ. Also tried the test downloads, same speed.

Edited by Fyrcynn, 09 November 2018 - 05:36 PM.

Kampfbunny

Kampfbunny

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Just bought premium and I get ~40 kb/s with Vortex and manual download.

I'm also in Germany and speedtest and other sites are working fine. Considering to contact Paypal for a refund tbh.

gianggiangednguyen

gianggiangednguyen

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I have the same problem, getting constantly 2-3kb/s with both Vortex and manual download.

CodeNamed1

CodeNamed1

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Thank you for the info so-far and apologies for the slow speeds you seem to be having. Arceinne, CodeNamed1, and others who may be having issue: if you could please review the following FAQ and provide any information it details here in this thread, that may be helpful for our system admins. https://help.nexusmo...s-what-can-i-do

It seems my speed fixed on its own. Must have been a temporarily bug

dreamer2008

dreamer2008

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

I also have this problem, 20 kb download speed with both MO and manual. I had no problems a couple of days ago.

CornwallisJunior

CornwallisJunior

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Same problem here. No problem two days ago, but today 0-16 kb download speed. Downloads fail every other minute, so I have to retry multiple times.

Page loaded in: 0.694 seconds