Texture glitches after installing MSI Radeon RX 560

ThD17gj692

HP Pavilion Elite HPE 257c with Intel core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz and 8 Gb Ram.

Started playing Skyrim with ATI Radeon HD 5570 1Gb. A generous Nexus Member gifted me with an ATI Radeon HD 7770 2Gb VRAM in 2014. Unfortunately, it died and replaced it with MSI Radeon RX 560, 4GB VRAM in September this year.

Been playing the same modded game off and on since 2013. Game is located on my external USB 3 drive along with my other games.

The problem is after installing MSI Radeon RX 560 get strange texture glitches intermittently in virtually every Skyrim exterior location. Doors loose all detail and the doorway is often covered with a brown "foam" that PC has to penetrate to get the "Open" message. On some roads areas get cobblestone textures that appear to float above the road or cobblestones are covered by a brown amorphous substance. Stairways loose their steps and characters appear to wade through a brown substance instead of walking on steps. Rock formations show areas of brown instead of rocky details. Never had these glitches in six years of playing Skyrim until now.

These glitches rarely appear immediately when start game, but after about 20 minutes or so these glitches start showing up. Quitting game and starting up again only sometimes temporarily corrects the problem. Same is true if I restart my computer.

These texture fluctuations occurred even when I reinstalled Skyrim and had no mods, except "Alternate Start".

Since I have never seen these texture problems with my first two video cards, I am concerned that the problem is with the MSI Radeon RX 560 card.

PS.

Attached file is a screenshot of Whiterun gate from a new, unmodded game.

Not able to reproduce these glitches after replacing Skyrim folder as well as the data folder. In the past have only reinstalled Skyrim by changing the name of the Data folder and letting Steam replace the appropriate files. The Skyrim folder with SKSE, ENB, etc remained untouched.

After had same texture problems with a "new" install of Skyrim data files, it occurred to me that maybe I should replace the Skyrim folder along with the Data folder and rebuild my game.

Since doing that I have not (yet) experienced any of the texture glitches I previously described.

Sorry for posting this problem, but now I know to replace all of "Skyrim", not just the data.