Collusion Box help

Proficient with the CK, not proficient with every aspect aka collusion box.

In the later stages of completing a new world space, have a dragon, have a spot for him to hang out. Landing is fine, taking off the dragon flies through a mountainridge object.

Placed a collusion box in/on the mountainridge, still flies through it.

Any ideas on how to make a collusion area that works?

Is their a checkbox somewhere I need to fill to make the collusion box collide?

Any productive ideas welcome.

your collusion box is working. and your dragon is working. What I mean is Beth doesn't stop dragons from going through solid objects. To my knowledge there isn't a workaround it's something i've had to put up with because dragons will fly through everything.

your collusion box is working. and your dragon is working. What I mean is Beth doesn't stop dragons from going through solid objects. To my knowledge there isn't a workaround it's something i've had to put up with because dragons will fly through everything.

Actually this response sounds about right.

Guess I will have to get creative with using patrol idles and aligning them up to "steer" the dragon.

Thanks Daermonster

Update:

Used two patrolidle markers oriented in the direction the dragon should fly. One placed on the ground at the dragon, the other in the air about 1024 distance linked to a travel package with a 5 minute duration which starts before the dragon actually takes flight. Works like a charm. Looks as the though the dragon woke up, crawled forward (away from the mountain mesh it was flying through) and took flight.