ME3Explorer: How do you unpack a later installed DLC after having already completed the initial setup?

NCRSoleSurvivor

Hi, just recently I noticed that I had not installed the rest of my DLC in Mass Effect 3 and decided to install them. However, I have already done the initial setup on ME3Explorer, so I am no longer given the wizard that allows me to unpack DLC, so I have no option to unpack this DLC I just decided to install now. I've looked on the wiki to see if there is another option that allows you to unpack DLC other than having to go through the initial setup, but I have found nothing.

Does anyone else know a solution to this? Because I do not want to have to uninstall Mass Effect 3 and ME3Explorer and then install them all over again just so I can go through the initial setup and have these last remaining DLC unpacked. Thanks.

Edited by Th3W0lfFr0mTh3N0rth

Use Mass Effect Modder or Mod Manager, it will find the not unpacked ones for you. Not to mention it's hundreds of times faster too.

However unless you are a mod developer you should never have a need to unpack DLC, or really use ME3Explorer. MasseffectModder will cover almost all texture mods these days and will unpack your DLC as necessary.