• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

liamisic911

liamisic911

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts
Trust the modders to show Bethesda how it's done. All we need now is a crafting mode ui overhaul and a more pc friendly ui and who honestly needs fallout 76? Great work!

Heaventhere

Heaventhere

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 24,606 posts
Very cool, screen archers dream!!

ClockworkNick

ClockworkNick

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Amazing as always.

tgstyle24

tgstyle24

Master of serenity

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,152 posts
In response to post #65018606.

Spoiler

Copy that... awesome!

GasmaskFC

GasmaskFC

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
OKAY, THIS IS EPIC

Dnxyken

Dnxyken

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 255 posts
Registrator single handedly implements every scripting issue fix, missing feature, and gameplay improvement. What will he do next?!

Edited by Dnxyken, 09 November 2018 - 12:50 am.

GrimTech

GrimTech

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 313 posts
Holy s***! YES PLEASE!

Madcat221

Madcat221

Talos Stomcrown it's a Madcat, GET IN THE CARRIAGE!

• Premium Member
  • 6,507 posts
THANK you! The Free Fly Cam mod appears to be abandoned a month out since 1.10.114. You have a better track record on quickly following suit after a Official/F4SE update than Kingeric did anyway.

Will there be mappable keys? FreeFlyCam has Q and E be rotation and the mouse wheel do zooming.

Edited by Madcat221, 08 November 2018 - 11:00 pm.

N7R

N7R

Always 110%

• Premium Member
  • 821 posts
One of my favorite mod authors making another awesome mod. Always wanted a photo mode so I could take screenshots to display the mods I make a lot quicker/easier. I would definitely use this often especially if I no longer have to manually adjust the sucsm settings every time in the command console.

Edited by N7R, 09 November 2018 - 03:45 am.

ScrollTron1c

ScrollTron1c

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts
Definitely looking forward to this.

So far i'm using the FreeFlyCam plugin, which is really convenient in combination with FO4Hotkeys having F2/F3 for TM/TFC by default.
FFC is always active during TFC and reliably resets to default camera settings after leaving TFC.

A detour over the main menu would probably not be very practical for people who take a lot of screenshots, both while playing as well as staged pics. Also things like changing equipment, poses or facial expressions take quite long already in FO4.

Though i can image running both alongside, with FFC for the quick effective shots and the Photo Mode for more precise and planned shots.

The numeric controls were already there in the ENB GUI version of FFC for Oldrim, so if you wanna have e.g. exactly 23.9 or 70.59 FoV and a roll of 18, you can get that. Another thing that the GUI version has is the ability to locate the camera with game coordinates, so you can additionally place the camera directly on the world grid (like x=256 / y=128) to capture architecture with a 100% precise perspective.

Edited by ScrollTron1c, 09 November 2018 - 09:31 am.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.726 seconds