Special level 11 perks, (or just more perks to level up for.)

GigaPhoenix

(Well first off I know I have to address my possible bad rep on here. So very quickly... I seriously take nothing back (and nothing was a "joke" as I've bizarrely seen people say), I think everything I said was true *FOR THE TIME* that I posted. Things have changed for WAY better, none of my problems apply nowadays, and I have almost no problems... except with the Fusion City Rising creator- *Gets gunned by Super Mutant-like fan mobs.*

P.S. It would be entirely Muda- I mean pointless to focus on any of that ^ in replying to this post. Done, over with and even I don't care to look back at the other post for anything at all.)

Anyway on with the request; Something that seems very bizarre to me but probably has obvious reason to modders: Is why are there no Mods that add another row of perks to level up into, on the Special chart? Even adding new levels to existing perks, seem to be rare and extremely minor. And by another row I mean first letting you level up your Special stats to 11 and having another row at the bottom requiring level 11 Special of the stat column they are in. Probably would be op when some of the row 10 or even lower ones act like ultimates from Moba, like Nerd Rage.

(Which by the way seems really out of place if you put aside the blatant Hulk reference. Even just switching the Strength 10 perk with Nerd Rage makes more sense since you need a lot of Science to upgrade your Power Armo(u)r anyway That's the Special that most Power Armor builds focus on.)

Anyway basically, requesting more perks to level up into, either a whole new Perk Chart Row, or WAY more levels to any of the existing perks(preferably not just more stats of the last level's effect). And no not talking about the Perks and Traits you can just add to your character with a holotape.

Would also love explanations from any modders, why no 11 level perk row can be even attempted. Is it really is as impossible as it seems to be with coding blocks/stability or Fallout 4's limits, ect.

Thank you for reading, giving any help/explanation or any interest to do this request.