Expanded Ending Slideshow

nmlevesque

I'd love to see a mod that adds new slides to the game ending, which incorporate more of your decisions/quest outcomes, or that alters existing ones. For example, why is there no slide for the Omertas? You can help them launch a chemical weapon attack on the Strip or assassinate their leadership. What happens with them is highly consequential to the wasteland. Ditto for Heck Gunderson the brahmin baron, who hangs out in the Ultra-Lux. As for existing slides, they do have slant in places but mostly I'd just like to see them provide more information and thus--closure to the player.

There are just so many possibilities. So I'm honestly surprised that no one seems to have gotten around to it. Unfortunately I'm just about the last person who do modding themselves, for reasons I'd rather not get into...but I am a writer, so I can contribute to that if help is wanted.

I'd have liked to see ending slides showing what happens to the Omertas, White Gloves, Phebuses, Gundersons, and even what happens to the NCR and Legion after Hoover Dam if you side with Mr. House or Yes Man. Does Kimball get thrown out of office? Does NCR try to retaliate after licking its wounds if you aid House or go independent? Does Oliver off himself or leave military life and retire? Does Lanius get the Joshua Graham treatment upon reporting back to Caesar if you talk him down? And if you go independent AND did all the DLCs, what of the technology from Big Mountain and the Sierra Madre? Does the Courier use that to rebuild the Mojave? What about trade with the Mormons in Utah? What of the Divide? So many possibilities depending on your choices in the game.

Edited by WeissYohji

"Does Kimball get thrown out of office?" I'm not sure, but I do tend to throw him off the dam with my Independent playthroughs.

Personally I wouldn't mind skipping the voicing. It kind of makes the whole thing go at a snail's pace because they're doing it all dramatically. I thought most of the other acters did a great job with theirs too.