Photo

Skyrim SE Everything is in plugins, mods is empty.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

torch654

torch654

• Premium Member
  • 13 posts

Game runs fine, everything shows up on the plusins tab. The mods tab is empty. I put the mod staging and downloads folder on the same drive as the game and Vortex. I'm guessing it has to do with starting with a modded game but I'm at a loss what to do.

Thanks much

Grestorn

Grestorn

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 612 posts

Sounds like you didn't install your mods through Vortex, they're still in place because of another mod manager, who put them there. 

torch654

torch654

• Premium Member
  • 13 posts

Yup, any easy way to get them into vortex? Hoping to not start over.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 5,018 posts

Here's a link https://wiki.nexusmo...her_Mod_Manager

You can also access all our guides from the "Knowledge Base" tab in Vortex

torch654

torch654

• Premium Member
  • 13 posts

Thanks, it only seems to have options to import from another mod manager but nothing to import from the game itself. Im gussing not many people were doing manual installs.

Augusta Calidia

Augusta Calidia

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 310 posts

Thanks, it only seems to have options to import from another mod manager but nothing to import from the game itself. Im gussing not many people were doing manual installs.

There are good, solid reasons why there is no "import from the game itself" option.  However, you don't need Vortex to import your mods. You can do it yourself.  Locate the folder housing your archived mods, copy those archives to the game download folder that Vortex sets up for you, and start installing.

Page loaded in: 0.704 seconds