Clothes glued between Boobs

Werner345

Hey Guys,

im still a noob when it comes down to BodySlide. While testing some Outfit Mods and putting my body slide preset over them, i very often come to the conclusion, that the piece of cloth, whether it be a Top or maybe a Jacket, it looks like its glued between the 2 Breasts. It doesent look like it would in real life. I attached a pic to show you.

i would be very happy about some helpful advice. Thank you very much :3

I think in the texture is applied to the body/breast mesh that's why it like so "tight".

Yeah, a lot of clothing mods are made in this fashion, so lack the area of 'fabric' that would normally appear between breasts.

@OP, short of making a custom mesh for the clothing (which would also involve creating new UV's for the textures, among other things) there isn't much you can do sadly. The bigger the breasts, the more noticable it is.

• 2 weeks later...

That's just how it is. When converting a outfit and having it conform to a body, Bodyslide applies the tris (what allows the mesh to deform with a slider) that are already present on the body. The outfit will then deform in the same way the body does; if the breasts are "scrunched" together (ie like cleavage), then the outfit mesh will be too. There are two ways around this (in my experience):

1) when conforming the outfit to the reference body, deselect the sliders you feel like would cause what you don't want to happen, though the results may not be what you want.

2) Delete the reference body and save it as just the outfit, that way you can adjust the outfit without the reference body being affected, This way is more difficult because you have to edit the esp file to make the clothes not use the Biped 33 slot. It's not hard at all once you get the hang of it, but if you're just starting out it can be overwhelming.