20 replies to this topic

KotovChaos

KotovChaos

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 571 posts
In response to post #76785853.

Spoiler

I'm reasonably sure the replacers and instructions in this patch take care of that. So I would say don't

endocannibal

endocannibal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Infinite thanks for this guide, and for making the refinement mod.

czarnobiay

czarnobiay

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yo any help step by step using Vortex pls i try 3x and im stuck at 3.7 update and all broke,just reinstall windows and im wondering maybe should i use mo2 or i can easly do this at vortex...im beginer and want to do this correct if anyone read it pls help :S chers c|_|

Mariozi

Mariozi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #85295928.

Spoiler

If you're talking about 3.7 to 4.4 NVR3 update, then you have to unpack it and delete (or use files from) the OPTIONAL folder and, possibly, the changelog. Then archive it again or use the folder, if Vortex allows that.

ForeverGames

ForeverGames

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How do I install with MO2 if the program tells me that the files weren't organized correctly? It tells me: No game data on top level. This is with the update to 4.6 files.

ghastlybaptism

ghastlybaptism

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
In response to post #86162928.

Spoiler

You have to move the folders so that the ones called "textures" etc are at the top level and not within another folder. You can move them within MO2 or in the file explorer.

Carmabeast

Carmabeast

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 76 posts
Great article! Just for clarification: when we update NVR3.7 to 4.4, do we add both the NVR3 + NVR3 (No Fort) plugins, or only one?

Edited by Carmabeast, 11 December 2020 - 05:58 PM.

SkyrimMods987

SkyrimMods987

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
In response to post #87889508.

Spoiler

Did you end up figuring it out? I'm wondering the same thing

chucklesauce

chucklesauce

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
In response to post #87889508. #88925293 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I'm using QRFNVR3 and experienced a ton of body/face color mismatching initially. I thought it was a result of using the mod alongside Breeze's and Type3 but after disabling the 'New Vegas Redesigned 3 (No Fort).esp' the mismatching issue disappeared almost entirely. I only tested it for a few hours but didn't notice any issues so I'm going to tentatively say the 'NVR3 (No Fort).esp' is unnecessary, at least when using QRFNVR3.

Edited by chucklesauce, 14 January 2021 - 07:05 PM.

Gabro11

Gabro11

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Question: would it cause some conflict using the glowing one addon of Character Overhaul?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds