• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sorudo

sorudo

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

i find myself in a little bind, i want to place certain things on places i can't place anything. (it's just a stairs)

however, despite my searching i can't find any mod that removes the placement limit, not the size or amount but where i place stuff.

DiodeLadder

DiodeLadder

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Hey there,

I think this is the one you are looking for :

https://www.nexusmod...lout4/mods/9424

MadeUpName92

MadeUpName92

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

I use new infinite settlement budget plugin.

You will find your limit though. You can actually place so many objects that it overloads your PC and the game crashes.

Edited by MadeUpName92, 09 November 2018 - 04:24 PM.

Richwizard

Richwizard

Fed up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

He's not looking for a bigger settlement limit. He wants to put a set of stairs anywhere he wants. Place Everywhere is great for that and it doesn't add an esp file to your load order. It works entirely within FO4 Script Extender framework. If you want a bigger settlement size limit, Cheat Terminal has a function for that.

sorudo

sorudo

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

He's not looking for a bigger settlement limit. He wants to put a set of stairs anywhere he wants. Place Everywhere is great for that and it doesn't add an esp file to your load order. It works entirely within FO4 Script Extender framework. If you want a bigger settlement size limit, Cheat Terminal has a function for that.

thanks, that's exactly what i need. :D

Page loaded in: 0.652 seconds