Slow download speeds

WheelieSquadron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same here on 1 Gbps Internet. The old Nexus Mod Manager used to give me 20 MB easy or more. Yet now it's obsolete and won't even let me login.
Idk why we're forced to use the new and bad and annoying vortex that gives notifications on everything, can't just install files fast in the order that we install, they always have to ask and give you a confusing new window where you are asked if to load before or after. I mean I am sure the logic is easy for everyone that spends time learning it but we didn't have to with the old one, just overwrite everything old and done.
At this point I just wish someone would upload the entire game with all the mods installed so I don't have to download at this super slow rate and have to figure out how to use Vortex since it doesn't even know itself how to or when to overwrite files and in which order even tho I specifically install them in the order they are meant.

Really disappointed by this.

Also added 10 threads to my download query, guess how many I'm downloading at a time? 1.

Ok closing the app and starting again, actually works and I got almost 20 MBps. Apparently if you login or the first time you start the app, the changes don't save even if you're a premium that logs in.

Same here on 1 Gbps Internet. The old Nexus Mod Manager used to give me 20 MB easy or more. Yet now it's obsolete and won't even let me login.

Idk why we're forced to use the new and bad and annoying vortex that gives notifications on everything, can't just install files fast in the order that we install, they always have to ask and give you a confusing new window where you are asked if to load before or after. I mean I am sure the logic is easy for everyone that spends time learning it but we didn't have to with the old one, just overwrite everything old and done.

At this point I just wish someone would upload the entire game with all the mods installed so I don't have to download at this super slow rate and have to figure out how to use Vortex since it doesn't even know itself how to or when to overwrite files and in which order even tho I specifically install them in the order they are meant.

Really disappointed by this.

Also added 10 threads to my download query, guess how many I'm downloading at a time? 1.

Ok closing the app and starting again, actually works and I got almost 20 MBps. Apparently if you login or the first time you start the app, the changes don't save even if you're a premium that logs in.

it but we didn't have to with the old one, just overwrite everything old and done.

Yes, and if you overwrote the wrong ones, you had to install all the mods the overwrite each other and try again.

With Vortex it's as simple as changing LOAD BEFORE, to LOAD AFTER, and Vortex does all the work.

So were you actually reporting a problem or just complaining about Vortex?

The new window isn't confusing if you watch the tutorials or read the knowledge base.

Once you understand that new window, you'll be pretty amazed at the power you have in order to ge t your mods working correctly.