Need load Order Help

ironcladsoul

need help figuring out how to fix a load order i have or if it's fine as is since i'm having loading issue when i haven't hit the limit but not sure my my gaming is buckling from things not being sorted correctly.
going to need to do multiple posts to put the pictures up

Okay, these are the things that I see that could possibly lead to issues:

1. You have all the Sim Settlements complex city plans installed. Did you watch the video by kinggath explaining why they were pulled from the main mod? That's a potential issue maker.

2. Also, with so many esl files, it would be interesting to find out how many form ids are used by them:

A maximum of 4096 .esl files can be loaded by the engine at once, but more Form IDs in an .esl file means that less .esl files can be loaded. Using .esl files that each have 2048 Form IDs, the limit drops to about 300 loaded .esl files

3. From the AWKCR mod page I get that Crafting Workbenches isn't really compatible with AWKCR, as the first line in the comment section says:

If you want any kind of tech support uninstall Concealed Armors, Crafting Workbenches, and Vortex.

4. Load order: There are some guides how to make the best load order. Some are really time consuming. Most important thing is: Don't use loot. It's all messed up for Fallout 4. Second tip: Keep attention to mod pages and what the mod authors says where his mod should be in your load order. Third tip: The lower a mod in your load order, the more things it overwrite. Which means, if you have a mod that doesn't work like you imagine put it lower in your load order to see if it works.

This is how I structured my load order:

SHARED RESOURCES
SETTLEMENT BUILDING MOD ESM FILES
OTHER ESM FILES
BUG FIXES
SETTLEMENT BUILDING MODS
SETTLEMENT BUILDING MOD PATCHES
SCRAPPING MODS
GAMEPLAY TWEAKS
FOLLOWER TWEAKS
AESTHETIC TWEAKS
SETTLEMENT TWEAKS
BODY REPLACER
WEAPONS
ARMOR - CLOTHING
CRAFTING
WEAPON MODDING
ARMOR - CLOTHING MODDING
ITEM SORTING/LAST LOADED
Last loaded means mod that I found out have to be way down in the load order to function properly. Damn Apocalypse is a good example. It's a loot overhaul mod. Putting it as low as possible in my load order makes sure that it overwrites changes in the loot economy made by other mods. Almost at the bottom of my load order is Boston FPS fix. It's recommended to be as low as possible without breaking things, but it's also recommended to put quest mods beneath it. So I have
BFPSF
QUESTS
ITEM SORTING

at the very bottom of my load order.

interesting never had an issue with AWKCR and crafting workbenchs also never had an issue with loot but wanted to know what i could do to make the order better with how much loot has helped me to that point since loot has gotten me to a some what more stable order then i've had without but that was mostly because of how many mods i use doing it by hand well was hard without load order info like this so ya XD