crash fixes request and questions"?"

GDGAC

Ok i know there is already crash fix mods, is there any one of them that don't do pretty much the same thing as the others? I find myself thinking more can be done on the production of crash fixes, ctds etc. when modding many variables can come into play.
Now mind you it is not because I am lazy or a procrastinator however Am someone who likes to test others if not bring out the best in someone's talents. Information is not on short supply when it comes to editing the crash fix plugins or mods, but would it be nice to have one that is automated?

I see all these mods on nexus website, none short of their amazing usefulness or modifications to the game, However lately sense vortex came out nexus is getting into the we have to keep up with the times so to speak.

I think there is enough now to work with to make something like this a reality if not at least a work in progress, and it would be something that would more or less make other mods like it if not useful make them irrelevant. in any case making this mod request would not be a false accomplishment, but proof that a mod community can be more and perhaps even have a future in game communities as well certain companies. I Am no programer, nor do I understand scripting or java etc. but i am great at knowing a demand or just throwing good ideas out there, as that is part of my real life occupation.

Request: Make a Game crash fix mod that sets up on game load or install. Mod should have a series of questions like, do you use HDT physics? Do you crash when you activate a door to enter or exit? Do you crash in certain cities like whiterun and falkreath? do you crash when you loot dead npc humanoids or creatures? do you crash when equipping clothes and accessories? After these set of questions, the mod should be made to make the changes necessary in the .INI and maybe even other files pertaining to this mod, perhaps even ask permissions to change game file .dlls or skeletons or even merge certain allowed plugins, download the content for you perhaps?

Wonders if one exists already, if so, link would be nice?