Odd skin textures appearing while in first person, please help!

KingKatanaX05

We REALLY need to see your sorted "load order" as produced by "LOOT"; to include the main game and DLC files. With modded games its the sequence, not merely the list of mods, which is the cause of many problems. LOOT's sort gives a good first approximation, correcting the most obvious issues and is sufficient for most players. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the documentation under "Metadata". Instructions on how to copy it's list for posting are in the "How to ask for help" article, and "Checklist Item #11' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "Spoiler tags".

Have you toggled "ArchiveInvalidation" off-and-on-again in your mod manager after installing (or removing) any texture files, every time?

-Dubious-

We REALLY need to see your sorted "load order" as produced by "LOOT"; to include the main game and DLC files. With modded games its the sequence, not merely the list of mods, which is the cause of many problems. LOOT's sort gives a good first approximation, correcting the most obvious issues and is sufficient for most players. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the documentation under "Metadata". Instructions on how to copy it's list for posting are in the "How to ask for help" article, and "Checklist Item #11' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "Spoiler tags".

Have you toggled "ArchiveInvalidation" off-and-on-again in your mod manager after installing (or removing) any texture files, every time?

-Dubious-

I'm gonna be honest, I know of LOOT, but literally nothing about it, I've only been using Vortex, and NMM before I figured out about Vortex, do you have a video or something you could suggest so I can get my bearings? I've installed it in the meantime though.

LOOT Video by GamerPoets, and one by Gopher. The latest LOOT documentation is online here. Direct problems to their site here. Given you have been using "empty Data folder" based mod managers, you need to configure Vortex to launch LOOT from it's toolbar so your profile will have the mod links copied into the "Data" folder.

-Dubious-