Help with Exporting OBJ Files for Custom Tri File Morphs in 3ds Max

Stephen999

Hello if anyone sees this forum i really need help from anyone who have had experience with making Tri Files for Skyrim heads and Beards ECT. i need to know what export options i need during the exporting process of each morphs as an OBJ i am using 3DS Max. And yes i have looked at this tutorial already but it doesnt help much http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_Skyrim_head_TRIs

please someone who is generally experienced with making Tri Files for Skyrim but uses 3DS Max to create and export the morphs. please sent me a message either on this forum or post a personal message to me directly.

the issue i am having is i have created all my morphs in max and they all work really nice and as they should. But then when i export each head morph out and create a tri File and load up the Creation Kit the mesh is all streching and pulling but it wasnt doing any of this in 3DS Max so im guessing it must have something to do with the exporting part something is being messed up but i dont know what.

please reply ASAP as i really need some good advice from someone who knows. :(