Vault tech Workshop exercise bike

Swordsguy2010

I recently purchased this Vault tech Workshop Crap expansion, because a few really good mods Needed all DLC's for some stupid reason. Now that i have it i wanted to build something like a Gym in my settlement so my guys can work out on occasion or whatever. but i hear that the exercise bike will kill my settlers if they use them. thats, f*#@'in Stupid, is there a fix for this?

And if i HAVE TO do that stupid Vault Quest to even unlock the exercise equipment i hear that whatever you choose the bikes to do (Zap the settler and eventually kill him or release a sweet fragrance or something?) during the quest will be permanent, and you can't change it afterwards. is that true?

What do i have to do to make it so the bike doesn't kill my settlers in non vault settlements like Sanctuary?.

Can i kill the overseer of that vault? if not is there a mod that allows you to do it? or even can i turn that vault into a tomb? and seal it and never have to open it again? because f*#@ VTW >:/

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Cycle_1000

tl;dr pick the fragrance option, it's non-lethal.

In general, the peaceful, "good" options doesn't kill anybody. it will piss off the overseer, though. For the phoropter, pick improved eye care, for the soda fountain, anything but appetite suppressant, and for the slot machine it doesn't matter.

No idea if you can kill the overseer. Try it? But if you want the devices, you should finish the quest. She will want to leave afterwards anyway, so I see no reason why she should count as essential there.

You can tell the Overseer to leave the vault or die and then you get the Powercycle and the other Vault gear straight away. I can't remember how you set the parameters for the Powercycle after that but it has never killed one of my settlers.

Oh cool, That's good to know, You can kill the b&@*$ though right?

You can tell the Overseer to leave the vault or die and then you get the Powercycle and the other Vault gear straight away. I can't remember how you set the parameters for the Powercycle after that but it has never killed one of my settlers.

Oh cool, That's good to know, You can kill the *censored* though right?

Yes, though I have never killed her. She is relatively harmless and if you do her quest you get the Legendary Vault 88 jumpsuit. The only character I always kill is Phyllis at Egret Tours Marina though even then I just provoke her and my companions kill her.

* If you don't do the experiments you don't get the 3 initial Vault 88 settlers including Clem who is pretty funny.

Oh cool, That's good to know, You can kill the *censored* though right?

Yes, though I have never killed her. She is relatively harmless and if you do her quest you get the Legendary Vault 88 jumpsuit. The only character I always kill is Phyllis at Egret Tours Marina though even then I just provoke her and my companions kill her.

* If you don't do the experiments you don't get the 3 initial Vault 88 settlers including Clem who is pretty funny.

Excellent, Thank you sir.