Nexus CDN not responding

Hello,
I was attempting to download some mods for Skyrim earlier, and I ran into a serious problem. I tried to use the Nexus Mod Manager to download the mods, and it kept saying it couldn't connect to the server to download the mods, and would fail. I first figured I'd just download the mod files, and install them directly into Mod Manager, but I kept getting put to the error page that chrome displays when it can't reach a website, and that it couldn't reach it. It said that CDN could not be reached, and I believe CDN is the download server for anyone who isn't a donor. I hadn't used Nexus in a while, so I figured I'd have better luck if I updated the Nexus Mod Manager, and tried to download from there again. I then learned that there was a new mod program called Vortex available, and the Mod Manager had been discontinued. I figured I'd download Vortex, and try to start it again. Sadly, in trying to download Vortex, I got the exact same response as I did when I tried to download the mod files directly, it just took me to the error page and said that nexus CDN wasn't responding.

With that said, would anyone know what's wrong? Is there something on my end blocking CDN from loading? Is there something new I have to do? Is the free server down?

Any clues on how to fix this would be much appreciated.