Outfit Studio messing up EVB conversions

K177J0Y

So, long story short, I"ve made a custom evb body for personal use but as I can't use properly some clothes(bathrobe, grognack outfit, harness...etc) I'm now making conversions for it on Outfit Studio, since it seems far easier than 3ds max for example. However, thiis body spawn 120 above the other outfits, not a big problem, I can rearrange to match the outfit to the body after deleting the weights and copying them again after moving them, but that doesn't work on physics clothing (silver shroud, labcoat and the damn grognack outfit), it messes up the weighting to a point that the weighted parts, or become stiff and solid, or they appear 100 feet above my character ingame ;-; I have no idea how to fix this but maybe i can get some leads on:

Get the physics to work on the outfit

or

Get my custom body to spawn on the right place (hopefully it would fix the physics clothing)?

Thanks!!

EDIT: I just opened it up on 3dsmax, moved the editable mesh 120 above, 0,800 back and now it works perfectly! Not a problem at all it seems... Anyway, I'll keep this post for research purposes!

Edited by K177J0Y