Importing others' early Vault 101 saved games?

CharlieDogbreath

I'm delighted to hear that, M48A5, and thanks for your quick response. Before posting my plea(s) I had looked around the site as best I could but found nothing accessible from the forum topics and sub-topics. I had originally been brought to Nexus Forums by a dead link from 2014 so knew that these saves were part of Nexus' offerings. I passed my cursor over your reply but didn't find any link to the 'save games' location.

I looked through the Survival Guide and found no shortcut/keypress to let me progress through the game at my reading speed rather than that of the voice actors. Is threre one?

At the top of this and every page in the forums section is a link to Nexus Mods. Left click on that link and you will be taken to the Nexus Mods start page where every game that is hosted here is listed. Left click on the image representing the game for which you wish to download mods. On the game mods start page is a button labeled "MODS". Left click on said button and a menu will drop down. Left click on "Mod categories"

This will give you a list of the different categories. Look for "Save Games" and left click on it. A page listing the various save games will then be displayed. From there you can make your choice of the save game you want to download by left clicking on the image.