Summoning a portal with a destination menu

OminousVoice

I have a challenge ahead of me. I'm attempting to create a summonable portal with a destination menu. The portal nif I'm using is the Sovngarde portal with all it's animations. And the destination menu needs to be dependant on discovered/quest locked locations (i.e can't go to the Forgotten Vale unless you discover it first).

Basically it's a Bifrost bridge to various worldspaces.

So, what I need help with is;

1. Altering/rewriting the current sovngarde portal script to play it's animations upon being summoned/effect end.

2. Creating a destination menu with dependencies.

My scripting skills are meager so any help you can offer would save my bacon and earn you a credit on the mods release.

1st get the portal summons part working well. Then take a look at how other scripts do that like the wagons you can pay to fast travel you to other cities.

Probably be able to use the same formslist they use or atleast see how everything is done and make your own. In fact I would do it just like they do as porting around all willy nilly

will break some of the quests. Like that guy that is real time traveling down the road to you with a message. You port off and his destination is messed up now.

The in game travel system takes that into account ...