New Vegas stopping on startup

Liternal

It works in the initial menu and through the cutscene at the very beginning, but as soon as it begins loading gameplay, it just stops. There is no error message, it just sends me to desktop. My activated mod list (in NMM, from top to bottom in activated form on the Plugins Menu) is: ElectroCity - Completed workorders, Project Nevada - Core, PN - Equipment, ElectroCity - Highways and Byways, PN - Rebalance, PN - Cyberware, NevadaSkies, The Mod Configuration Menu, WeaponModsExpanded, WMX - Arenovalis, PN - WMX, WMX - Modern Weapons, Nevada Skies Basic edition, and then a merge patch I made in FNV edit to solve some FormID problems i had. I need help, and I've gone through several tutorials already. Thanks

Please see the 'Vanilla "Load Order"' entry in the 'First Timer Advice' section; and the 'Common Game Problems' section, of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

If the problem persists, then see either the 'Solutions to Starting the game problems' or the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' sections in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide. In particular see 'Issue: Vanilla game CTDs on startup' and 'Issue: Vanilla game Hangs on startup' in the "Starting the game" section.

I recommend you read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to mod FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so.

-Dubious-