Qarl's Texture Pack not working in Vortex

Razputin53

Could you try to provide more information as to what exactly seems to not be working? Are you getting any error messages? What exactly is the sequence you follow when installing the mod in question and what happens at each stage?

We need more information regarding this potential issue to properly investigate and address it. Thank you for understanding.

@BigBizkit I checked a few texture folders and it looks like upon deployment it adds/changes the content like I *think* it should. When I disable the mod it reverts. So it seems to be the similar problem I'm having with other mods where the content is deployed, but is not used by the game for some reason. I've had at least a handful of mods act the exact same way as Qarl's.

Edited by Razputin53

Did you enable Vortex` Archive Invalidation ( Settings -> Workaround -> BSA Redirection )? Did you check the Oblivion.ini ( c:/users/username/documents/my games/oblivion/ ) for a line that looks something like this: SArchiveList=Vortex - BSA Redirection.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa ? Make sure both are the case and Qarls should work.