Weapon names changed unintentionally

DrinkBox

I recently started modding fallout 4 again and downloaded a significant number of mods at once (a little over 100). I am a fairly experienced modder, and I periodically booted up the game to make sure it worked, so I didn't think there would be any issues. However, once I actually started playing I immediately noticed that all of the vanilla guns' names had been changed to their actual names (10mm pistol -> colt N99 | hunting rifle -> remington model 700 | laser rifle -> general atomics rifle). I have NO idea which mod did this, since as far as I can tell it's not listed as a feature for any of my mods. The game still works fine so normally I wouldn't care enough to pursue it, but the name changes are disrupting my modded inventory sorting so I'd prefer to fix it.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to identify the offending mod, with no luck. I've attached photos of my mod list, if anyone has faced this before and can help I would be eternally grateful!

P.S. Let me know if there is a more efficient way to show my mod list, just taking screenshots feels very heavy-handed.

EDIT: Big thanks to yuser for the FO4edit suggestion, and the concise explanation on how to use it to find the problem. Turns out it was VIS-G item sorting that did the renaming.

I downloaded a significant number of mods at once (a little over 100). <- maddness

To be fair, I did a bunch of modding about a year ago and the vast majority of the ones I downloaded now were from that time so I already knew how to make most of them work

...but yeah, point taken

Not seeing any mod that would do that, Weaponsmith Extended and New Calibers does that. Maybe its one of the deactivated mods or VIS doing it? Not too much of a problem IMHO. Now your game is immersive.