Skyrim SE Mod Suggests

Richartz

Hello fellow modders!

It's been a long time since I last visited and I heard only recently about the 'Beyond Skyrim' project and that the Bruma land had been released already so I'm back and ready to dive back into adventures and mistreating Lydia.

Before I go picking through the hundreds of new mods - since my last visit - to go with; just wanted to see if anyone could suggest a good list of mods based around Bruma SE that are compatible? My rig's plenty powerful enough to mod endlessly so no worries there, looking for mods that do the following:

-Most important to me as I've played through Skyrim to death are new lands, npcs, content and areas. Bruma and open cities are something I've already added to my list to test.

-Enhance visuals such as all textures, npcs, hair, faces etc
-Difficulty and realism mods, I enjoy very difficult and immersive gameplay. i.e. if you get too cold you suffer greatly, eat a berry that's slightly off and you get dysentery and die, carry too much and you can't move, don't drink water and you die, look at a tree wrong and you die. That sort of stuff.

Looking forward to hearing any suggestions from you experienced peeps!

Cheers,
Richartz