Fallout 4 Ground Zero

Swordsguy2010

You're a spotter! :smile: I haven't had the pleasure of chatting with spotters in a long time. :sad: Do you and your friends do it for fun? :woot: You know while watching movies and stuff too. You know?

I drove my friends crazy at movies because I got good at spotting stuff like that.

You know, e.g., when you see where an actor has a vest on one second in the movie, but the next second they aren't wearing it and they should be?

Oh, i know, i hate it when i notice things like that, it just bugs me. doesn't really ruin the overall experience, but, in the back your mind its just "OMG why isn't he wearing his vest in that one spot?, like, its just stupid. makes you wanna just smack the director "hey dumb ass! you notice that? why isnt he wearing his vest!?" D:< .. *Strangle* >8C lol no. XD but close. :smile:

I used to get disturbed by that sort of discovery too. It got so I started looking for it. That's when I discovered a bunch of people chatting about it.

Instances caught by several viewers that even the makers of the shows didn't cut, made them a name as Spotters, and then the movie/tv industry started releasing BLOOPERS! at the end of the show. Great Fun!

Ah, yeah...Rip Stan lee :sad: (sorry your comment reminded me of that.. >_>,) But don't even get me started on noticing things in movies/TV shows in Anime especially, like Dragonball super for instance. those first episodes were a blasted mess in animation quality. X/

Edited by Swordsguy2010