*Disable Combat during conversations

Swordsguy2010

Could someone please make a mod where if you enter a conversation with someone and an enemy enters Combat range but still doesn't notice you it won't immediately cancel the conversation.

I'm starting a new game, and when i talk to Codsworth, i go through 90% of the conversation (for the second time in a row, mind >:/ ), i'm ll <-This close to selecting the last dialog option and he all of a sudden registers those bloat flies in one of those houses, this of course cancels the conversation so he can go, at least attempt to attack them. so he floats off looking for the flies, gets stuck on a piece of rubble, doesn't find anything of course and returns to his original location.

This is rather annoying, because now i have to redo that whole first meeting conversation bit again immersion OUT THE WINDOW!. i think its because i turned off those conversation cut scenes or whatever its called so i can converse with people in purely first person mode and move around at my leisure.

could someone fix this? like..idk when you enter a conversation with someone the ..Combat AI gets shut off so you can't be attacked during dialog, and once the conversation ends Combat AI reinitializes. or you know something like that.