Terrific Trees, Great Grass, Fabulous Flora - Vurt

BigBizkit

Hi Vurt I love your snowy trees from Skyrim, SFO was my first vegetation mod that I ever use and when I loaded my skyrim with your mod I was really surprise by the massive difference your lush forest made in my game though my frames were destroyed like 20 less fps, but I play with setting and grass option an manage to get stable 30 to 40 fps on dense forest areas and I was delight. I am now playing fallout 4 most of the time there are some nice vegetation mods for this game like boston natural surroundings and rutbelt flora but I long for a Commonwealth Flora Overhaul.

Hello Vurt!

Thank you for realizing your wonderful ideas and sharing them with the community. Without your mods the walks in Skyrim would be much colder and less immersive.

You are a one who gives landscapes a soul.

• 4 weeks later...

I wax lyrical about your flora overhaul mods so much that any time my partner sees an interesting tree in a Bethesda game we're playing, she'll ask if it's "one of that tree guy's mods".

I think your New Vegas and Morrowind overhauls especially bring so much life and beauty to both games, while still fitting in pretty seamlessly with the feeling of the game.

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put in over the years Vurt!

Edited by imchepasable