Add Fallout 76 world space to Fallout 4

Deleted34536170User

If the Appalachian Wasteland is developed (and given The Road South and SOTS, why not?) it will likely have major changes from the following 190 years.

That said, any mod author attempting it may well use Boston Natural Surroundings for the environs as that mod was based off Fallout 76 to start with.

You cannot use one game's assets in another game, Bethesda Rules.

People need to stop asking for modders to port stuff from Fallout 76 to Fallout 4, it's bannable.

Did I say port? No I did not. Since Fallout 76 is a literal copy and paste of Fallout 4 assets, a mod that creates Fallout 76 world space would not be a "port". Besides I wouldn't want anything pulled from that hot mess, probably would get server disconnect errors in Fallout 4.

It's normal that a companie reuse their own assets. In the f4 ck as example you still find in some edges things from skyrim.

I am more worried about what Fallout 76 will do with the canon Fallout lore, as that they reuse assets.

If the advertisement did not lie, Fallout 76 has about 70.000 items (old and new things), that along with a supposedly much larger worldspace sounds not really like a easy job^^ (if ever someone try to do it).

Edited by taryl80