plugins of installed mods not appear

ag10698

hi

need your help guys.

my problem is, if i download a mod via "mod manager download" and install it, the plugin not appear in the plugin list of Vortex or in the Data Files of skyrim.

But if i download it via "manual download" and install it with vortex, the plugin appear in the plugin list of Vortex and Skyrim.

so i can install mods, but only if i download them first on my desktop and then install them.

not directly from nexus mods.

hope someone know how to fix it.

hi

need your help guys.

my problem is, if i download a mod via "mod manager download" and install it, the plugin not appear in the plugin list of Vortex or in the Data Files of skyrim.

But if i download it via "manual download" and install it with vortex, the plugin appear in the plugin list of Vortex and Skyrim.

so i can install mods, but only if i download them first on my desktop and then install them.

not directly from nexus mods.

hope someone know how to fix it.

Be of good cheer! You are not the only one with this problem. Others on this Forum have reported the same issue. Have you reported it through Vortex feedback? In the upper right corner of the Vortex dashboard there are three vertical dots. Click on those dots to access the feedback link.

By the way, I always use manual download. I much prefer it to Mod Manager Download because there are fewer problems with manual downloading.