Game crashed, now is super super laggy,

NerosGraphics

Swap these to begin with - it specifically states on the unofficial description page that ONLY vanilla files should load before the patch ( this would include ESL files from creation club )

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

you're also missing the dawnguard and USLEEP patches for CLOAKS

lastly and most importantly, you can't use that many mods with out a bashed patch from WRYE

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2235394-beginners-guide-to-modding/

Swap these to begin with - it specifically states on the unofficial description page that ONLY vanilla files should load before the patch ( this would include ESL files from creation club )

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

you're also missing the dawnguard and USLEEP patches for CLOAKS

lastly and most importantly, you can't use that many mods with out a bashed patch from WRYE

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2235394-beginners-guide-to-modding/

Alright, appreciate the response.

Read through the form link you sent, though I understood a good portion (and it was very helpful) I am still slightly confused.

When you say swap those to mods, do you mean swap the load order? like make Lanterns of skyrim load after Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch?

Now thankfully I already had WRYE, though I am confused on how to get a "bashed patch" and how that works in general

make Lanterns of skyrim load after Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch?

yes

bashed patch explained in detail by the AUTHOR

open wrye

look at bottom left where icons are

click blue circle with white ?

click #6 in the list

make Lanterns of skyrim load after Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch?

yes

bashed patch explained in detail by the AUTHOR

open wrye

look at bottom left where icons are

click blue circle with white ?

click #6 in the list

Cool.

Changed my load order accordingly and created a new bashed patch. What from here, launch game through vortex/nmm? or should i launch through WRYE

launch through SKSE, IMO, ALWAYS

well, I really appreciate your help.

everything appears to be loaded properly in WRYE, in the correct order as shown in the post you linked as well. I rebuilt the patch, launched through SKSE and still the same issue.

the game loads in 24 frames, locks to 30 at title screen and from there the whole game feels insanely unresponsive. Almost worse than actual 30 FPS.

everything appears to be loaded properly in WRYE, in the correct order as shown in the post you linked as well. I rebuilt the patch, launched through SKSE and still the same issue.

the game loads in 24 frames, locks to 30 at title screen and from there the whole game feels insanely unresponsive. Almost worse than actual 30 FPS.

I never said Vortex was the cause, i did however say "basically" that Vortex is a mess right now from what people are telling me, from what I've read in the forums, and from what i've seen in videos on youtube

Vortex is a great tool, SOMETIMES better than NMM, but other times an update breaks stuff, just like those updates did with NMM, it just happens that the last build for NMM also happen to be the most stable also

are there any orange or red mods in WRYE?

also at the top of wrye, click the saves tab, what color is your top most save?

Edited by gromulos