Game crashed, now is super super laggy,

NerosGraphics

launch through SKSE, IMO, ALWAYS

well, I really appreciate your help.

everything appears to be loaded properly in WRYE, in the correct order as shown in the post you linked as well. I rebuilt the patch, launched through SKSE and still the same issue.

the game loads in 24 frames, locks to 30 at title screen and from there the whole game feels insanely unresponsive. Almost worse than actual 30 FPS.

are there any orange or red mods in WRYE?

also at the top of wrye, click the saves tab, what color is your top most save?

I have 4 or 5 orange mods in my WRYE.

as for my saves.. the most 20 or so recent are dark red..

those orange mods HAVE to be corrected either by moving them in the load order or by using Appendix 1 in my guide

wait

stop

dark red is VERY bad, in fact, the worst

try starting a new game and see if the new game is sluggish, if it isn't then your old saves are useless

dark red saves means you removed mods, which most likely broke or corrupted several scripts

broken or corrupted scripts will cause your exact problem

Edited by gromulos

I never said Vortex was the cause,

Nor did I claim that you said Vortex was the cause. I simply made the general statement that Vortex is not the issue.

Urging NerosGraphics to go back to NMM is good advice. I thank you for stepping in to help him. I hope that he can quickly get back to his gaming.

I never said Vortex was the cause,

Nor did I claim that you said Vortex was the cause. I simply made the general statement that Vortex is not the issue.

Urging NerosGraphics to go back to NMM is good advice. I thank you for stepping in to help him. I hope that he can quickly get back to his gaming.

check my posts, i help a LOT of people lol :P

everything appears to be loaded properly in WRYE, in the correct order as shown in the post you linked as well. I rebuilt the patch, launched through SKSE and still the same issue.

the game loads in 24 frames, locks to 30 at title screen and from there the whole game feels insanely unresponsive. Almost worse than actual 30 FPS.

All of the orange mods I have converted to green using TES5Edit.

As for the save situation, I guess I pretty much knew red meant bad.. lol. Though I made a new save and the problem still persisted. I have no idea what the issue is, it feels like a demon is possessing my skyrim. I can't even get the main menu tio work properly. ALL after 12 hours of flawless gameplay too!

All of the orange mods I have converted to green using TES5Edit.

As for the save situation, I guess I pretty much knew red meant bad.. lol. Though I made a new save and the problem still persisted. I have no idea what the issue is, it feels like a demon is possessing my skyrim. I can't even get the main menu tio work properly. ALL after 12 hours of flawless gameplay too!

Scratch that! Problem solved. I have absolutely no EXACT idea what the fix was, but my frames are back and the game is no longer sluggish. up nearly 80 frames.

Thank you all for your help and kind responses, you have been very nice to someone who knows nothing about what he's doing.

I apologize for posting this in the wrong thread, though I am again thankful for the help regardless of that.

-Maximus

i read back your posts, when you turned those mods from orange to green, it fixed the script problem, i'd really like to know which mods they were for future reference please