Werewolf Power Swing to Ragdoll NPC's

Deleted23846344User

EDIT: After watching 20 minutes of youtube videos, research and reverse engineering some mods to better understand TES5Edit, I HAVE DONE IT!!! I have created my first mod! The Werewolf Knockdown Power Mod, it will add ragdoll effects to all werewolf attacks and I will also release a version that has less ragdoll so it is not too overpowered. I have not released it yet, I am still tweaking it, but everything works as i intended so look for it soon on the Nexus. I have also made a second mod that I will be releasing soon as well, it is not as polished as my first mod yet but it adds more werewolf shouts to the game. So far I have Unrelenting Force and Dragonrend working while in Beast form.

Howdy everyone! I was hoping someone could help by making a mod that increase the chances of the knockdown rag doll effect when delivering a Werewolf Power Swing to an NPC. Much like the Realistic Impacts.esp mod for dragons but toned down to match the strength of the werewolves, after all these are suppose to be beast larger and stronger than the normal man, so why cant I flail my werewolf arms and send multiple whiterun guards flying backwards? i love playing as a werewolf character and having a bunch of werewolf followers travelling as a pack so it would be great if this applied to all werewolves in general.

Edited by Guest