I am having the exact same issue where it wonât work for me. It will load for awhile and Iâll get the black screen with the green Inquisition symbol bottom right flashing, then... poof, window gone and Inquisition gone.
- set everything as administrator (game, origin client, Frosty...)
- gave everything exceptions in my anti-virus
- delete the mod data folder every time
- changed the patch folder name so it uses the one compiled by daimod
- I have no conflicting mods
- all my daimod files are in one folder, and my frosty file mods in another, and the .archive files are in the frosty folder (are they supposed to be there..?)
- I have copied Frosty and its files from the Frosty installation into the DAI executable folder as indicated to do (where the inquisition.exe is)
- I have .NET installed (a later version than the one in prereqs), and I installed the 2017 version of Visual Basics C++
- as a last ditch effort, I tried the good olâ reboot
- all the daimod only mods seem to work fine, because the game had launched well then. I canât fully actually test them yet because they alter Alistair and Iâm past that point
Iâm honestly at a lost of what else to try.
Edited by LithIthilwa, 21 May 2020 - 07:05 AM.