Game doesn't launch (using frosty mod manager)

Lancelot34

Just Open Origin in your Libary Click on the Game then Settings>Game Properties

Go to Advanced Launch Options and in the Command Line Write down the location of your Frosty Mod Manager.

Like this:

D:\Random\Frosty_Mod_Manager

That's it.

Ohh also, launch the game using Origin or Steam.

Sometimes I have to click on "Play/Start" like 3-4 times, just to get it to launch... But it works.

I've found this method on EA Forums.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

The last time this forum seems to of been touched up on was a little over a year ago, I hope but also don't hope that this forum becomes more popular, no one likes mod issues :sad:

For the past two days, I've beendealing with a mod that got embedded into my game files. DAI ToolSuite mods manager no longer works, period for me. I had to switch everything to Frosty.

My game does load, but the problem is that when it runes, I literally cannot do anything to it. I cannot move the window (I run it windowed mode), I cannot move said window, I can't click or select anything, my mouse literally disappears and the only way to close it is through task manager.

Anyone else have this issue? I have no idea wtf has been going on with Frosty OR DAI Mods, but its been hell and has made the game, literally unplayable.

Edited by Sp1r1tSage

<snip>

My game does load, but the problem is that when it runes, I literally cannot do anything to it. I cannot move the window (I run it windowed mode), I cannot move said window, I can't click or select anything, my mouse literally disappears and the only way to close it is through task manager.

<snip>

It may well not be your problem but I've suffered from disappearing mouse cursors in games ever since I've been using the f.lux application. To fix it I've toggled cursor trails on and off again in Windows' mouse dialog. I'm not sure if this will help you but maybe...

• 1 month later...