• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BlazeStryker

BlazeStryker

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts

As I noted in general discussion of FO4 since it's about as vanilla as it gets, the decrepit "cherry" t-45 atop the Museum of Freedom is bugged to Hell and gone.

A shotgun wielded by a Raider at 300 feet shouldn't even scratch a power armor.

I got instakilled. There were no companions behind me, and the armor hadn't even taken a scratch... not even from the Deathclaw.

I don't care if this gets fixed by a specific mod or the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch getting an update, enough is enough already.

This is ludicrous.

Richwizard

Richwizard

Loser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

It is a bit strange. Every other Power Armor in the game is at 100% condition when you find it.

Richwizard

Richwizard

Loser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

This was easy to implement as an esl. Not so easy, however, is getting the Nexus website to cooperate. Seems like every time I try to upload a new mod, the Nexus chooses that moment to wig out and drop off the internet. I'm able to leave this reply after a couple of tries, but at the moment I can't get this unpublished new mod to load on the website to edit the description.

The Nexus is experiencing technical difficulties. Please, stand by.

Edit: Finally got back in. Here is the new mod. I also changed the Fusion Core in the basement. All PA pieces and the Fusion Core are at 100% condition.

https://www.nexusmod...ut4/mods/36153/

Edited by Richwizard, 30 November 2018 - 12:36 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mof, power armor, infuriating, bugged, please fix

Page loaded in: 1.013 seconds