Fallout 3/New Vegas generators converted into Fallout 4?

sErgEantaEgis

Is there a kind soul who could take the small generators from Fallout 3 and New Vegas and port them to Fallout 4? The base game generators look ugly for me while the "classic" ones are more aesthetically pleasing. I swear I've searched thoroughly for a mod like this but haven't found anything and I can't be the only one who would like to see it made in Fallout 4.

Here are the pictures of the generators I'm talking about in case you need to get a good idea.

(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/c/c2/Generator.png/revision/latest?cb=20110403221148)

(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/7/7f/Fusion_Generator.png/revision/latest?cb=20110403220143)

Preferably make them balanced and "realistic" in terms of resources and power generated, if you please.

Thank you in advance to whoever decides to pick up this project!

Nope, that person would get banned for using one game asset in another, Bethesda doesn't allow it, and Nexus enforces it, which is also why no mods exist for it.

But I've seen mods for ''classic'' stuff in Fallout 4. Could a model and textures be made from scratch instead of reusing the 3/New Vegas stuff?

Nope, that person would get banned for using one game asset in another, Bethesda doesn't allow it, and Nexus enforces it, which is also why no mods exist for it.

But I've seen mods for ''classic'' stuff in Fallout 4. Could a model and textures be made from scratch instead of reusing the 3/New Vegas stuff?

Yes it could be made from scratch, however most mods are made by people who want to use them. It just takes allot of time to create such projects from scratch, especially for no finacial gain - however sometimes you luck out and maybe someone somewhere is working on this same exact thing.

Not exactly what you're requesting, but there are some other generator options available.

I'm using this mod, and it works well for me. It basically offers generators built-in to a switchbox, much like the function of the one at Diamond City's Home Plate.

Another version is here.

It just kind of breaks immersion for me. Aren't there any "realistic"-looking generators somewhere?