My character Right Arm is stuck in a stretched position

baadar

OK, let's cut to the point. I'm an amateur when it comes to Vortex, but I decided to install fo3 along with some mods and then started using the program later at the worst possible time (father had a fight with the company providing the wifi and now I'm without a stable connection to watch stuff and such till January uwu") but here the thing, I started playing the game normally learning a bit of vortex as I'm going along, I install RH Ironsights and so on...

Once in game I play with no issues until I reach Megatron and come across the skin color mismatch glitch that comes with using some mods such as Fallout 3 Redesign and Type 6 Body so I decide to look for the INI line that fixes that (bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles), go back into the game and see if it worked by looking for some NPCs (in on first person all this time) I see it worked so I head outside for a mission come across a mole rat, take my weapon out and surprise, my character can't aim straight, I reload to Megaton change to third person view and my character's right arm is on a stiff position, like in other games whtn it gets stuck in the "T" pose... But only the arm...

I tried to look for a skeleton mod to see if it fixed somthing, didn't work. Got the modern pistol animation mod, didn't work. Disable every mod that adds animations (Fallout 3 Patch and RH included) her arm remains in that position... Does anyone know what went wrong? And more importantly, how can I fix this? Since I can't really understand... I was playing without issues until I got out to add the line on the INI, and that can't be (tried to change it anyway, didn't do anything but bring the skin tone glitch back). I'm adding some photos I took of my screen with my phone (Steam is in offline mode since I lack wifi, and the regular screen shots are bmp format, so they're too big) I hope someone can help :/

Edited by baadar

Please see the WIKI article "How to ask for help" and provide all the information noted there.

As an aside, you do not need STEAM to run Fallout3. STEAM is just a vendor of the game, like Walmart or Best Buy. It does nothing as far as running the game.