Looking for a lost follower mod (potentially deleted from the nexus :c)

Raven3x1

Over six months ago, my PC died and i lost the ability to mod skyrim. during my time in skyrim i had a follower(who's name i've forgotten, which is why this search has been so difficult). She was a vampire\breton woman. i remember finding her in the hotfiles one day and falling in love with that face(don't judge, we've all been there). the follower mod really wasn't special, no custom voices, quests or even spells really.

Here's all i remember:

1- she could be found in the abandoned prison down the stream from valthiem towers

2- she was a vampire, ans a breton i think.

3- she had a really sad backstory, something about being a spoiled noble's brat who sold her out to a vampire or something, which turned her.

4- i remember back when i still had the mod i logged onto nexus to check something in the mod description, and couldn't find it, which means it might have been deleted which kinda sucks.

If anyone recognizes this mod, remembers the follower's name or better yet- has it and\or knows how i could get it back it would be very appreciated

(PS: i am very sorry for how vague this all might sound, i wish i remembered more)