I'm not sure if I can make mod requests here.

Whatshouldmynamebe32123

Hi, I hope you all are having a great day today. I made an account to ask this question for a friend. Is there a mod that can increase how long you can sleep or wait? Like how normally, you can only sleep/wait for up to 24 hours, I just want to see if it can be increased any higher using a mod, similar to this one for Skyrim (where you can sleep for up to 31 days), except for Morrowind. If anyone could point me to where one is, or make one, that would be really appreciated, thanks. Have a great rest of the day.

First, why would one ever wanted a mod for that when sleeping is not an issue in Morrowind as it are in both Oblivion and Skyrim, because the later games requires that the player must use a bed or a bedroll before one can sleep.

Second, such a mod would be incompatilble with NoM plus with a few other mods I think.

First, why would one ever wanted a mod for that when sleeping is not an issue in Morrowind as it are in both Oblivion and Skyrim, because the later games requires that the player must use a bed or a bedroll before one can sleep.

Second, such a mod would be incompatilble with NoM plus with a few other mods I think.

My friend (it really isn't me, I don't play this game, so, I wouldn't know much) just wants the option to, or he wants to know if it is possible, but thanks for the response. He doesn't use Necessities of Morrowind, or any mods of those sorts, just ones like custom textures and houses, and I believe a few weapon ones as well. Thanks for the response, in any case.