Photo

What mod is these dresses from? (screenshot inside)

mod search pc clothing mod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

roisee

roisee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Anyone knows what mod these dresses are from?

3tri.jpg?w=627&h=418

WakahisaSensei

WakahisaSensei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

I could be wrong but these look a lot like some of the "elven dresses" from the Apachii Divine Elegance Store mod.  (Which includes a lot of good outfits and has some HDT options with a patch.)

I would note though, that the ones from Divine Elegance don't look quite like this photo.  The yellow trim is not in the Divine Elegance set (at least not that I remember).  Hard to say, I usually pass over the elven set for different dresses for female characters so I'm not the most familiar.

Edited by WakahisaSensei, 03 December 2018 - 07:42 PM.

DarkRudra

DarkRudra

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

My Google-Fu tells me it is called "Droxian Velvet," but there's no public release of it. I agree that the dresses in Apachii Divine Elegance Store are very close - it was my first thought on seeing the picture, really.

WakahisaSensei

WakahisaSensei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

My Google-Fu tells me it is called "Droxian Velvet," but there's no public release of it. I agree that the dresses in Apachii Divine Elegance Store are very close - it was my first thought on seeing the picture, really.

Well if its not publicly available at least you have the next best thing (and then some).

misslexi

misslexi

Just....No.

• Premium Member
  • 7,388 posts
Personal work. Not released- not going to be.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod search, pc, clothing mod

Page loaded in: 1.143 seconds