Where is the FNIS Exe Found in Vortex?

Lhyssa

All I get looking under the Data folder are multiple folders stating "folder managed by vortex" and nothing else.

In Vortex, What paths do you have set for your DOWNLOADS folder and your MOD STAGING folder?

Because if you're seeing that in your Data folder you've got something really set up wrong.

Have you watched ANY of the Tutorial Videos?

I watched Gopher's tutorials, but nothing seems to work the way it's shown in the videos. Gopher says to click "Download" or "Vortex" and it just downloads. My system refuses to work that way. I have to Manually Download everything and nothing seems anywhere near as simple as everyone claims it to be.

Of course, I'm not a programmer and only ever hit "Download using NMM" and ran LOOT to get the order straight before this so the fact that none of this is working properly and I'm having CTD and graphical errors using CBBE (Which I've used plentifully before) doesn't surprise me. It's just frustrating.

Guest deleted34304850

its nowhere near as frustrating as people trying to help you and being continually ignored when they ask very basic questions.

its nowhere near as frustrating as people trying to help you and being continually ignored when they ask very basic questions.

I apologize for that appearance, as I answered him in a private message that will not show up here. I explained everything a bit better in the "Missing Masters" thread (so as not to repeat it all here).

Edited by Lhyssa

• 1 year later...

Well maybe take in account that other people could have the same problem. By answering him here, in public, you could have helped other people as well. Instead, we now have to do double the research work.

You are almost two years too late with your post. :smile:

Since OP's original post in 2018, this issue has been extensively discussed and answered elsewhere in this forum. This issue is also discussed in the Vortex Knowledge Base.

Edited by AugustaCalidia