Silly suggestions

Shadowcran

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could have a disco ball spell or item that makes the ball go in the air and everyone starts dances together like the groovitron from ratchet and clank.

"Burn,baby, burn! Disco Inferno!!" *Shakes hip and points arm skyward with finger extended*

As to the Rickroll, Which mod puts Rhino the Mad in the Imperial City market? Hilarious at times. I've seen him play "baby, don't hurt me" and "banana phone" and 'bohemian rhapsody" among several expressions.

11- Sesame Street monsters- beware the evil Gonzo! Kermit the Slasher Frog! Fozzy the Feral Bear(wokka, wokka, wokka), Piggy the Putrid, Bert and Ernie the Evil two headed ogre thing!! Big Bird and his peck of doom!

12- Hippies! Every time you go to slay a monster, a member of Greenpeace fights you..."hey, man, like monsters are part of NATURE, man. " Of course their fighting techniques consist of smoking pot and trying to get a concert together.

13- Saturday Night of the living dead fever! a quest mod. Tons of zombified John Travoltas invade! Will you slay this evil or succumb to boogie fever!

14- plant oriented monsters like Demonic jack O' Lanterns, Swamp sludge, The Headless Horseman, Gnolls, Ankou(evil female undead of Celtic lore), Mindflayers, Sahaugin(water race of monsters), sharks?, Draconians(lizard men unique to Dragonlance),

15- Monty Python's dead parrot sketch conversation with a shopkeeper. "he's bleeding demised! He's shuffled off this mortal coil, thrown down the curtain, and joined the bleeding choir invisible! he's an EX-parrot!"

there is a mod very similar to that Gibraltar i cant remember whats it called but it know it exists

Col John Sheppard

Surely there are other ideas for silliness out there....

16- Potato guns...I recently saw a woman on TV show how to load and fire one.

17- Rock, paper, and Scissors games with NPC's....to the death!!!

18- Cities and towns filled with advertising...what city or town is complete without outlandish signs selling junk? "Buy Adidas Armor", "Buy Reebok steel boots", "buy your alchemy ingredients at Wal-Greens!"(seriously, I'd stop playing if this occured.)

19- Rune Armor- Midnight Blue with a touch of bulkiness in it's weight, but it'd be better than Daedric by a hair...You'd have to decide if the weight was worth it.

20- Silly Putty Swords...Why would you need to stab someone with it when you can use it to press comic strips into it?