What happens to Dovahkiin"s soul when he dies?

wasp14

CHIM is the secret symbol of royalty. It is a state of being where one realizes they are everything, and everything is them, it is above the Aedra, the Daedra, above everything. People with CHIM have the ability to pause time, bring themselves back to life, edit the world to their pleasing, and alter time itself.

It is only known to be achieved by Talos, and Vivec, but the player-characters are suspected to have some connection to CHIM because of their ability to pause time and bring themselves back to life.

It was mentioned by Vivec, in the 36 lessons of Vivec, Mankar Camoran, in the Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes, and hinted at by Heimskr in Whiterun during his Talos speech.

It is also why the Amulet of Kings is also called The Chim-el Adabal, the kings amulet.

Thank you so much for your informative answer.CHIM is the only thing that makes sense for Dragonborn"s death imo.

Edited by wasp14

Well, at the end of the civil war the Dovahkiin, Tullius, and Ulfric end up reenacting the event that created the mortal realm, and that gave rise to the apotheosis of Talos. Events like that often end up causing new gods to form.

The Dovahkiin, Tullius, and Ulfric may marge into a new Talos like being, the same way that Tiber Septim, Ysmir wulfharth, and Zurin arctus merged to form Talos.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Well, at the end of the civil war the Dovahkiin, Tullius, and Ulfric end up reenacting the event that created the mortal realm, and that gave rise to the apotheosis of Talos. Events like that often end up causing new gods to form.

The Dovahkiin, Tullius, and Ulfric may marge into a new Talos like being, the same way that Tiber Septim, Ysmir wulfharth, and Zurin arctus merged to form Talos.

Wow just wow...Never paid attention to it.Thank you again for your informative answer.You are really enlightened me and is this thing have to do anything with Hero of Kvatch? He became Sheogorath at the end of Shivering Isles so he was in that CHIM thing too?

The Hero of Kavatch became Sheogorath through a process called mantling. Mantling is described as "walk like them until they walk like you".

Because the Hero of Kavatch acted like Sheo, by making the Staff of Sheogorath, and sitting on the throne of madness, something only Sheo can do, people started to see him as Sheo, and thus he eventually tuned into Sheo.

Similarly to how Tiber Septim, Ysmir Wulfharth, and Zurin Arctus, acted like Akatosh, Lorkhan, and Magnus, which caused them to become a god like they are, aka Talos, who is Lorkhan reborn.

Also and mantling isn't CHIM, but they are both ways to reach divinity, and a person with CHIM can mantle, and a person who has mantled can find CHIM.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

The Hero of Kavatch became Sheogorath through a process called mantling. Mantling is described as "walk like them until they walk like you".

Because the Hero of Kavatch acted like Sheo, by making the Staff of Sheogorath, and sitting on the throne of madness, people started to see him as Sheo, and thus he eventually tuned into Sheo.

Similarly to how Tiber Septim, Ysmir Wulfharth, and Zurin Arctus, acted like Akatosh, Lorkhan, and Magnus, which caused them to become a god like they are.

This really makes sense now and from what i remember Todd Howard stated that the Dragonborn in Skyrim will be different from the other ones.So did he gave us a clue about this God/CHIM thing?

Todd was actually talking about the reference to the Nerevarine as being "Dragon Born" in the Prophecy in Morrowind, which meant he was born in the Empire.

He was clearing up that the "Dragon Born" Nerevarine wasnt the same as the "Dragonborn" Dovahkiin.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Todd was actually talking about the reference to the Nerevarine as being "Dragon Born" in the Prophecy in Morrowind, which meant he was born in the Empire.

He was clearing up that the "Dragon Born" Nerevarine wasnt the same as the "Dragonborn" Dovahkiin.

Thank you so much again for your informative posts.

You been very helpful ^^.

Edited by wasp14

If you insist on things "making sense" (a wretched abyss, as far as this game goes), then here's what happens to the Dragonborn:

Dragonborn ultimately is soul trapped by a clumsy but incredibly lucky bandit who just did some "business" with Nocturnal. That soul gem is then used to enchant a pair of lucky socks. Those socks end up buried in an underwear drawer. The end.

If you insist on things "making sense" (a wretched abyss, as far as this game goes), then here's what happens to the Dragonborn:

Dragonborn ultimately is soul trapped by a clumsy but incredibly lucky bandit who just did some "business" with Nocturnal. That soul gem is then used to enchant a pair of lucky socks. Those socks end up buried in an underwear drawer. The end.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/346/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Edited by wasp14

So far I've actually been very careful when dealing with the Daedra. I think maybe Meridia and Mephala have some claim to my soul, but if so they didn't really mention it. I also did Sheogorath's quest but he didn't seem interested (besides, there's worse places to go than the Shivering Isles), I've avoided becoming a werewolf specifically because I don't want Hircine to get his paws on me, and most of the other princes I've basically given the finger.

Anyway, even if there are multiple claims to my soul, I plan to solve this problem by never dying.

Because the Hero of Kavatch acted like Sheo, by making the Staff of Sheogorath, and sitting on the throne of madness, something only Sheo can do, people started to see him as Sheo, and thus he eventually tuned into Sheo.

Similarly to how Tiber Septim, Ysmir Wulfharth, and Zurin Arctus, acted like Akatosh, Lorkhan, and Magnus, which caused them to become a god like they are, aka Talos, who is Lorkhan reborn.

Also and mantling isn't CHIM, but they are both ways to reach divinity, and a person with CHIM can mantle, and a person who has mantled can find CHIM.

It's spelled "Kvatch."

...Also, does anyone else think "Hero of Kvatch" is a terrible name for the Oblivion protagonist?

At the very least, just going by the main quest, your Oblivion character found the last emperor, performed constant raids into Oblivion, saved Bruma from utter annihilation, destroyed an evil cult, slew it's ancient wizard leader, stole their unholy artifact book, recovered the Amulet of Kings, and generally messed up Mehrunes Dagon's plan to take over Nirn. But the only thing people seem to remember is the time you cleared out some minor Daedra from an already destroyed city.

I mean, you don't really save Kvatch. You just close the gate and get rid of the remaining invaders, and that second part is optional. Either way, the city is still the same smoking bunch of rubble it was when you found it. It's not exactly your biggest triumph in the game. o_O

Edited by Relativelybest