All Weapon Mods Conflicting

airdog01

Almost every weapon mod has the file named PersistentSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt. With NMM it wasn't a problem because it asked me to overwrite and I did. How do I overwrite on Vortex because I want to launch FO4 from the app but it wont allow me because of these harmless conflicts.

Almost every weapon mod has the file named PersistentSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt. With NMM it wasn't a problem because it asked me to overwrite and I did. How do I overwrite on Vortex because I want to launch FO4 from the app but it wont allow me because of these harmless conflicts.

It would help to watch the tutorials built into Vortex

Also, I have never, run across any file named "PersistentSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt" in any weapon mod I've downloaded.

• 1 month later...

Have the same issue. It appears to be a common .txt file for weapon mods with custom animations. Previously, you could freely overwrite the file and it would have no impact on the game at all, but with the new system it's very clunky to do that, and if you have more than a couple it's very easy to get into loops where mods try to load before and after each other.

There should be an option to just ignore harmless conflicts like this, or at the very least an easier way to handle multiple mods trying to create the same file. If I could create rules inside that web view of overwrites, rather than just delete them, that would be a big help.