Custom Quest Will Not Appear On PipBoy

I am making a custom quest for Fallout 4. I have made multiple quests for Skyrim but never ran into this problem. The quest will not appear on the pipboy at all. However, when I SQV the quest, it is running properly. The stages advance when they're supposed to, dialogue appears at the proper stage, aliases are filled etc. I hope someone can help.

There's no big science behind that usually. Post the screens of your quest. Quest Tab, Objectives, Stages, Alias Tab (in detail with every Alias opened), ect.

Need data before anyone could tell you what to fix exactly.

There's a basic set of rules on how to design quests, based on the principals the game engine operates. The majority of people skip those for some reason. Result is always perfect: if their quest is a bit more complicated that the poor Bendu Olo tutorial, it won't work.

And always check/troubleshoot your file using a clean save.

Edited by werr92

Apart from what Pokepunch said, a question for you: are BarrysBox (didn't provide an alias window for that), BarryTape01 and HaywoodEllery -- all newly created IDs (and used only in this quest), or is there a vanilla record somewhere? Plus, since you've created a Key Alias inside a Box Alias, the last one should come higher than Key Alias on the list of Aliases. Edited by werr92