SKSE64 has been updated

sodaRAIN10

Look HadToRegister, if you going to rude, than don't comment. I just posted this ONCE. If you got a problem, complaining about it won't change anything, bud.

ff7, I was talking about the mods that need to be updated for the new skyrim se version. In order for them to work.

I'm not here to deal with people who complain over nothing. No one else has even posted in support about skse64 got updated. If they did- I wouldn't had posted this in first place. Go somewhere else and complain, you're not helping, you're just being an annoying person.

I'm just letting people know. That shouldn't be a problem. Thank you.

If there isn't a point to a post then it has no use to anyone..

the actual usefull information would be particular mods that update for the new skse
so just saying how happy you are because skse updated is not helping a single person in here :)
and that is called spam

In all honesty, I had no idea that SKSE64 had been updated and would not have known about the update unless I came across this thread. Passing along harmless information should not be considered a crime on these forums.

HadToRegister, not everyone knew about the update because I sure didn't :laugh:

Edited by majekillusion

Hey I'm fairly new to modding as well, but going through my first update problem. Could anyone post maybe the top five mods that will need an update for my game to work again? I do know it's anything that uses skse64, but I am hoping not to have to go through every single mod.

BTW, the other day I rolled back my Skyrim version, then today forced the upgrade and upgraded skse64. I reinstalled a few mods I knew used skse but ctd on load every time. Did I totally screw myself?

Thanks

Edited by dlemire7266

Hey I'm fairly new to modding as well, but going through my first update problem. Could anyone post maybe the top five mods that will need an update for my game to work again? I do know it's anything that uses skse64, but I am hoping not to have to go through every single mod.

BTW, the other day I rolled back my Skyrim version, then today forced the upgrade and upgraded skse64. I reinstalled a few mods I knew used skse but ctd on load every time. Did I totally screw myself?

Thanks

If you rolled back and everything was working, why on earth would you update and give yourself ctd??

You must read the mods changelog or file description to see if the author updated it for skse 2.0.11

It's too soon though for most of them so I suggest if you want to continue playing to roll back again