Cryptocurrency Donation Options

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 20,013 posts

In other words, most currency and tax systems treat it as an investment commodity and you get hammered appropriately by whatever agency governs that. At rates that make income tax look desirable.

jjb54

jjb54

I need coffee to think clearly! :P

• Premium Member
  • 4,240 posts

In other words, most currency and tax systems treat it as an investment commodity and you get hammered appropriately by whatever agency governs that. At rates that make income tax look desirable.

Ya, pretty much .... Especially when you see what it costs to just get 1 BITCOIN. :O

JwkHjwk24

JwkHjwk24

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hey, LegoManIAm94. That would be great if I could donate by using the cryptocurrency because now this topic is relevant. I prefer donating with bitcoin, you can do it really fast and also you can provide the great support too, but where is a problem with it because you need to use bitcoin mixers, they are making transactions anonymously, therefore, you won't have any problems in the future. Personally, I'm using this bitcoin mixer, it's easy to use so I think that everyone will understand how does this thing work.

Edited by JwkHjwk24, 15 August 2020 - 08:07 PM.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,062 posts

I'm sorry for posting here but I want to donate by using a cryptocurrency, can I do it?

@JwkHjwk24; Not at this time.

Page loaded in: 0.931 seconds