New version of Votex problems

Ivory0102

How do I revert back to previous version of vortex? I play Skyrim SE.

Problems with newest version (I see now its in testing mode) Ouch. I updated it with confidence.

60 sec upload. Lastest version had increased to 30 sec before this last update. Then I have about 60 more sec before Vortez freezes and then I have to close the window and reload Vortex.

What is not tolerable. The plugins are being determined to not be valid, when they were okay before. Now I have about 5 plugins being determined to be not valid, though they were working fine. The last three were:

Spanx, Garm, and Grunt. AND it wont sort, nor let me manually move them to where they were before in load order!

How do I revert back to previous version of vortex? I play Skyrim SE.

Problems with newest version (I see now its in testing mode) Ouch. I updated it with confidence.

60 sec upload. Lastest version had increased to 30 sec before this last update. Then I have about 60 more sec before Vortez freezes and then I have to close the window and reload Vortex.

What is not tolerable. The plugins are being determined to not be valid, when they were okay before. Now I have about 5 plugins being determined to be not valid, though they were working fine. The last three were:

Spanx, Garm, and Grunt. AND it wont sort, nor let me manually move them to where they were before in load order!

To revert, simply reinstall an older version of Vortex over your current install. They're all right here: https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/1?tab=files.

Short of reverting to a previous version of Vortex, you may want to try this as a workaround for your plugins issue. Use at your own risk.

1. Make sure auto-deployment is turned on.

2. Disable every mod whose plugin is deemed "not valid."

3. Sort.

4. Enable the mods you just disabled.

5. Sort.

(Even if this results in a proper sorting of your plugins, you may have to dismiss the warning message manually.)

Please post the results.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Make sure auto-deployment is turned on.

2. Disable every mod whose plugin is deemed "not valid."

3. Sort.

4. Enable the mods you just disabled.

5. Sort.

Did not work for mods labelled "invalid". I had to delete and then reload, so one time they were valid to sort.

The 60 sec lock still happens or sooner depending on what I am doing. I hoped by now Vortex would have resolved it. It did not happen on the pervious version.

So how do I load the previous version that worked!!